Tampa Truck Accident Lawyer
Semi trucks are common occurrences on Florida’s busy roadways, but when they crash into something, the results are often fatal. That’s because these huge big rigs can weigh up to 80,000 pounds. On top of that, some of these vehicles haul hazardous materials.
Truck accidents are not only devastating but also complex. There are multiple parties who could be held liable for a crash. Plus, they try their best to avoid liability, making it difficult for victims to recover compensation.
That’s why you need a knowledgeable advocate on your side after a truck crash has caused injuries to you or a loved one. Get legal help from a Tampa truck accidents lawyer from Franco Law Firm.
Causes of Truck Accidents
Truck crashes are often caused by the following:
- Distracted driving. Many truck drivers are distracted. They may be driving for long hours and looking for entertainment. This may mean eating, looking for a good radio station, or texting, all which can cause accidents.
- Impaired driving. Many truck drivers use stimulants to stay awake and prescription pain medication. Some even drink alcohol. These substances cause fatigue and reduced judgment, which lead to accidents.
- Poor maintenance. Many big rigs are lacking safety inspections. They may have poor electrical systems, inadequate brakes, and bald tires, which are all crash risks.
- Overloaded trucks. Some companies overload their trailers to save time and money. However, this creates an imbalance and can lead to loss of control.
Why You Need a Truck Accident Lawyer
Truck accidents are hard to fight. Here’s why you need a lawyer on your side:
- Multiple possible parties at fault. The truck driver is not the only person who may be at fault for a truck accident. Other possible liable parties include another driver, the trucking company, cargo loaders, and truck or part manufacturers. A competent lawyer can find out who is truly at fault so they can get the most compensation possible.
- Insurance adjusters try to avoid liability. An insurance company does not make money if they have to pay settlements. Therefore, they will do what they can to avoid liability. They will blame the other party and hide maintenance records and logs that could show them to be at fault. A truck accident lawyer will handle the insurance company so you don’t do or say anything that could affect your case.
Because of these reasons, you need a competent, experienced Tampa truck accident lawyer on your side. With Franco Law Firm’s 25 years of experience as well as commitment to personalized service, you can count on us to handle your case the right way.
Contact Franco Law Firm Today
Truck accidents are catastrophic and even deadly. They are complex situations that require the best legal representation possible. The Franco Law Firm will gather the evidence you need to go against the insurers and trucking companies. Let us help you get the best outcome possible. To contact a Tampa truck accident lawyer, fill out the online form or call (813) 872-0929.